Ice cream, gelato, sorbet… it’s January, sure, but that cold, creamy and sweet (or, in the case of sorbet, light and sour) goodness is always a go-to no matter what time of year.
Don’t settle for Ben and Jerry’s. Okay? Treat yourself. Do this one nice thing, because you deserve it. Maybe meet up with a friend, or go out and get a jar so you can dig in at home. Don’t know where to get quality ice cream? Check one of these out:
- Find quick comfort ice cream at Earnest Ice Cream
- Gelato or sorbet, take your pick at internationally acclaimed Bella Gelateria
- Highly popular home-made ice cream at Rain or Shine
- Ice cream (or: my FAVOURITE artisanal ice cream sandwiches) can be found at Pazzo Chow, made by Brown Paper Packages
- Much-hyped organic milk soft serve at the brand-spanking new Soft Peaks ice cream
Don’t settle for anything less than the best! Which doesn’t just apply to ice cream, of course. Go forth and take on the week ahead! You can do it!!
All the best,
*Header image from Soft Peaks